This Unit We Will Be Learning...
In this Unit, Students will be learning about humans in the universe 13 billion-200,000 years ago!
• ...have a clear understanding of when in time the Roman empire was established and ultimately destroyed.
• ...be able to identify the ways in which what we’ve learned from the Roman empire has helped shape society as we know it.
• ...be able to identify the unique aspects of the Roman culture through the study of period-relevant art, architecture, and music.
What are the legacies of Rome and what impact have them made on the modern world?
• ...be able to compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of the Roman Empire through the use of various methods/tools.
• ...identify and explain the perspectives of the primary historical figures from the era by assuming the roles of those figures and debating key concepts.